Sunday, January 1, 2012

Special Post in 2012

Salam...

Guess where I am now?? I'm in Sabah you people!! And I'm not in a holiday here but we're staying here..in Sabah..at least for 4 years. Yes you heard me.
My husband has been transferred here from KL..off coz he tagged us along with him. For the time being we're staying at Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu at least for a week. Staying in a hotel for a week sounds new for us...

So much things happened and i don't have a time to update it here but now I've a got a plenty of time to mengadap blog ni saje. Actually we're not that excited when we know that we have to stay here,what with my family are all at semenanjung but what to do..of course there was Drama Air Mata di KLIA back then.

Maybe this is the time for us to be fully independent. InsyaALLAH I'll try.

I guess i'll be updating more next time because well i have a lot of free time..remember haha

So happy new year,may this 2012 give all of you another bright year..


p/s : one of my azam tahun baru is wanna update this blog as often as I can hehe

p/s/s : Doakan segalanya baik utk saya sekeluarga di sini.

No comments: